So, you have decided to volunteer in Nepal?
Hi, I am Sujan Pariyar founder of Inxchan | Charity and Travel adviser | Author. Also known for starting Meditation and Yoga picture as a travel trend. For 5 years I have taken responsibility of the Children Home Nepal as a director. As the organization has grown, the need for volunteer assistance on different projects I am running has also grown. With Inxchan i am trying to get your involvement to support children home, Monastery and other projects we are involved with. If you are interested in volunteering abroad with children and have passion for humanitarian work then we are looking for you. View More
Some of my recent articles
- Huffington Post : Humanitarian work is making me better every day and can make you too.
- Huffington Post : 2017 Nepal as travel destination and culture shocks.
- World Nomads : Voluntourism & Nepal - How to give back on your travel ?
- Matador Network : 5 reason to be hopeful for the end of menstruation taboos in 2017
- BuzzFeed : 4 Festivals to celebrate in Nepal
- Under 30 Nomads : 5 Local treasures of Nepal
- Huffington Post : Will Prince Harry's muddy hand inspire you to give back this 2017 ?
- Bored Panda : Not to miss an unique volunteering and travel opportunity in Nepal
- Under 30 Nomads : 5 Food experience to have in Nepal before you die
Thanks to our past volunteers